No. That's your logics🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
No. That's your logics🤣
From where did this came now
What's the logic behind it I haven't given revenge of an army man for almost 4-5 months then why only good or bad
It is logic of IF...
I don't even have book cover...who will go and make request 🤪
It's just not a tap , first need to go in edit option then......... You add yourself who'll write
So NO
I didn't read the whole thread😆
Kiddo72🤣
You are giving all the expected reply today 🤣
Thank you 😆
But still I wanted to put the one from my gallery 😒
If I choose from there then error will come 😕
You should feel happy that you changed it...
I don't even have book cover...who will go and make request 🤪
It's just not a tap , first need to go in edit option then......... You add yourself who'll write
So NO
I'll make a request on your behalf🤣
I won't go with IF logic I'll work with my logic 😎
Ohhh ok 😆
That's it ... I don't want to change 😈
I'm too lazy to do unexpected things today🤣