I thought time limit was 30 minutes for sending the answers
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I thought time limit was 30 minutes for sending the answers
Where are the final results & scoreboard, Neha? Waiting eagerly to know the winner.
I'm in the midst of something really urgent, will be free by evening.
I thought time limit was 30 minutes for sending the answers
Yup. But then people didn't check PMs. But I have taken only those who submitted by 10pm. Uske baad walo ko points nahi milenge
The form is still open but you won't get points.
Top score kya hai?
Pata nahi, haven't calculated it yet.
Yesterday I read that the results will be posted this morning, so I did not realise the popular answers were already posted.
I just noticed the changed title. I don't know how many points I got exactly I don't remember my answers), but, I am sure I will find my name somewhere in the middle with 4 or 5 points.
Cheers..
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Still no results🤔
Technically its not evening yet in India when u posted🤷♀️. Probably results around 8ish 9ish?
Mai elephant likh kaar ayeee 🤣
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320