Lol Hinna ke dimak ka bhaji pala ho gaya hai. Asking hackers to help stop them. Chor se hi poocho ke chor ko pakdna kaise hai. 🤣
In Cheetah style, uff yeh masoomiyat.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lol Hinna ke dimak ka bhaji pala ho gaya hai. Asking hackers to help stop them. Chor se hi poocho ke chor ko pakdna kaise hai. 🤣
In Cheetah style, uff yeh masoomiyat.

Originally posted by: Minionite
Nope you and Hasini are regular players trying to beat the hackers. 😈
Okay then , make all the rounds this easy 😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
PMs sent. I was in the gym when the deadline hit, so I posted the thread, but decided to send the PMs when I got home. 🤣
Tab tak bechare players ki band hi baj gayi. Chalo chalo. Solve karo.
My brain is still stuck after your big massive clue😭
Pehle koi word nahi mil raha tha aur ab 6 mil rahe😭
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol Hinna ke dimak ka bhaji pala ho gaya hai. Asking hackers to help stop them. Chor se hi poocho ke chor ko pakdna kaise hai. 🤣
In Cheetah style, uff yeh masoomiyat.
Its psychology my friend, psychology
Trap the chor when they least expect it
I think i cracked it! 😲
I might be getting it totally wrong but lemme enjoy this moment 🤣
3 hours ~ 3 days.
I'm in the character once the game starts.
Oh did I mention that the rounds will get progressively harder with some more fun in the works. 😈
