Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I know right but right now I am wondering if I am missing something
Same here
Hence asking Senior
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I know right but right now I am wondering if I am missing something
Same here
Hence asking Senior
It’s easy? 😲
Kaise hoga 😭
Do i stare at the picture or the words, i don’t even know🤣
I’ll try 😒Originally posted by: BlurredLines
It not that tough Just stare at the picture some more you will get it 👍🏼🤗
Good luck 🤗
Yeh kya hai😳 word kahan dhoondna hai aur kaise?🤔
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Okay I take it back , I don't feel want to feel special anymore 🤣
Lol no no let's get you to in Hackers group..what about you two as well?
Lol no no let's get you to in Hackers group..what about you two as well?
I am not even playing
Already quit after looking at those pictures🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Yeh kya hai😳 word kahan dhoondna hai aur kaise?🤔
I guess Shreya is going to pms us 😉 because I'm totally clueless and confused as you all🤣
It's tricky but easy already submitted..
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Then me and Hasini Holmes score will be combined too right . Based on Holmes law of addition
Nope you and Hasini are regular players trying to beat the hackers. 😈
Can we? I want to quit too please 🤣