Then me and Hasini Holmes score will be combined too right . Based on Holmes law of addition
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Then me and Hasini Holmes score will be combined too right . Based on Holmes law of addition
It’s game over for me before it’s even begun 😳🤣
I just stared at those pictures and words without blinking for a couple of minutes

Originally posted by: LazyBing
It’s game over for me before it’s even begun 😳🤣
I just stared at those pictures and words without blinking for a couple of minutes
I scrolled down so fast because I don't want to see the picture 🤣. I won't be able to sleep if I have to decipher it now 😆
this game looks challenging good luck guys
It's easy as hell😆
Just I need to know one thing then I am up for answering senior 😂
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Oh I got it I got it
Damn senior you are one of a kind
I will message tomorrow morning
I think I got it too 🤣. Not sure what I got though 😆
Originally posted by: LazyBing
It’s game over for me before it’s even begun 😳🤣
I just stared at those pictures and words without blinking for a couple of minutes
Arey it's very easy
Ho jayega
Good decision, i should’ve done that😭🤣Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I scrolled down so fast because I don't want to see the picture 🤣. I won't be able to sleep if I have to decipher it now 😆
I think these pictures will be coming into my dreams tonight 🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
It's easy as hell😆
Just I need to know one thing then I am up for answering senior 😂
I know right but right now I am wondering if I am missing something
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Good decision, i should’ve done that😭🤣
I think these pictures will be coming into my dreams tonight 🤣
It not that tough Just stare at the picture some more you will get it 👍🏼🤗