Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣🤣
Abhay and RK had a different level of swag 🤣🤣 Their dialogues are hilarious🤣🤣
and that’s why I love them 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
🤣🤣🤣
Abhay and RK had a different level of swag 🤣🤣 Their dialogues are hilarious🤣🤣
and that’s why I love them 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I can never reach his level 🤣🤣 at most I will fumble with my words and look like an idiot 🤣
Demo chahiye kya ?🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Police to abhay: “saab chalo na saab. Vo apka statement lena he saab . Please meri naukri ka sawal he”🤣
Abhay: Baad me aayiyega abhi mai busy hoon 😎🤣🤣
if Abhay is willing....☺️😆
I'll end up laughing listening to the word demo 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 Line me lagna pda he. Waiting queue is very long 🤣
Let Diya come 😈🤣🤣
I know i am laughing right now with my hand on my mouth to not make sound at this hour 🤣🤣
Zindagi beet jaayegi lekin line khatam nahi hogi 🤣
Not fair 🤣 I’m the forum tharki I get priority 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k