I had some tamil class fellows..they taught me some words..now I am stuck up with words and totaly forgot the meaning😭
Will you guys help?
At your service ❤❤
Shoot your questions!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I had some tamil class fellows..they taught me some words..now I am stuck up with words and totaly forgot the meaning😭
Will you guys help?
At your service ❤❤
Shoot your questions!!
Pffffftttt you’re a granny too 🤣 I’m always taking you with me! Up or down 🤣
I thought she was genuinely asking, I said KD might me one of those who doesn't need papers 😆
She was just making fun!!
It means someone who overcomes struggles or fights. 🥺 😭😂
“struggle”, especially good and major struggles, such as a nation’s struggle for freedom from a tyrant. 😭🤣
^^ google uncle ka meaning.
I don’t think my mom paid much attention to its meaning when she named me 🤣
Who's your fav?😆
they taught me four words..
Nallama
Saptiya
Naayi
Enna pirantana virtuka
Lol why did I think it was KGGK or KSBKBT reference. It sounded like Kekta bahu
Originally posted by: Madheart
No no Asfi needs proper guidance which I'll never be able to give, I'll need them myself 🤣🤣
No worries you're still my momziee, dadi banne me time hai 🤣
Asfi, tu meri choti behen hai, chal saath mein momzie ko tang karte hai 🤣
My baby dragged in another baby 🤣
No issues! Momzieee has got this!
