Mere piche piche tu ki ki kardi
Eh gall bas tu hi jaandi
Bewafa bewafa bewafa nikli hai tu
Jhootha pyaar jhootha pyaar kita hai tu😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mere piche piche tu ki ki kardi
Eh gall bas tu hi jaandi
Bewafa bewafa bewafa nikli hai tu
Jhootha pyaar jhootha pyaar kita hai tu😭😭
How much?
Accha sorry!! 😅😅
Originally posted by: CFWB7M5FVR2AIKS4
Mere piche piche tu ki ki kardi
Eh gall bas tu hi jaandi
Bewafa bewafa bewafa nikli hai tu
Jhootha pyaar jhootha pyaar kita hai tu😭😭
I agree I agree Agree karti hoon mein
Ahem ahem, Meri Maahi, that reminds me!
I love you but I’m pleased to inform that you’ve lost our bet 🤣🤣
Saksh and me are still in the running, Saksh has 3 more episodes to go and I have 8 more 💪🏽😂
NOW PAY UP!
Ashu, thank you! It was late, but finally, put your cap to use!
Is this tamil??Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Paiyan apdithaan suthitu irukaan, Prema 🤣
(translation: that’s how he seems to be, Prema)