Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Run behind the ones I just tagged.
As you say.... it will help me in increasing posts😆
Ab bribe bhi karne lagi Lavy?🤣

Only gold/silver etc.
Yahan historical game chal raha hai. This is not valid😈

Jo ye degi, main double dugi😈
Reserve karlo mere liye number 1 spot pls 😎
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Run behind the ones I just tagged.
Huh maine kya kiya😲
Soni aur Priya ko dhundo
Bulao in sab ko
I am definitely late but has submit my answers.
Kuch guests Aagaya n time nikal gaya well I have send the answers without thinking and without a second thought.
Let’s see what happens if answers are accepted this late.
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320