how do you know what jaadu feels?😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
how do you know what jaadu feels?😲
coz she is jaadu😊🤣
Tia Tia is jaadu 🤣Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Who is jaadu?
Tia Tia is jaadu 🤣
and how do you know that?😲
coz I live in Mars and I m Queen of aliens😎
As you say Jaadu ki behena🤗
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Who is jaadu?

coz I live in Mars and I m Queen of aliens😎
Queen Havana, aap yahan? 😲
It's just a made up word. We don't exist.
Aliens don't exist
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k