Congratssssssss Niviiiii!!!!🥳🤗
Though u dont love me still I'm wishing u😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratssssssss Niviiiii!!!!🥳🤗
Though u dont love me still I'm wishing u😏
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Yup
Sorry swasti
I will stop my mischief
U can be happy in the ship my sweeety neicyyy

🤣🤣 Haina?? I have been in this situation since last night 🥺😭😍😍
Of course! Always on the lookout for that iceberg!
Noooo, don’t goooo! Stayyyyy, I’ll make you cry and then give you chocolates 🍫 😘🤗
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Congratssssssss Niviiiii!!!!🥳🤗
Though u dont love me still I'm wishing u😏
Green doesn’t suit u my loveeee🖤🖤
Congratulations!!

🤣🤣 We all need to find our own Shivas
What does that even mean? 🤣