Sirat becomes simran- Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

305

Views

27.2k

Users

14

Likes

420

Frequent Posters

RMSUPBSNKKQCRMUA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Why does this Karthik always try his best to hurt his son emotionally aur physically bhi ? How can he forget that his son is a heart patient? If something bad happens to Kairav then kaya kry ga.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSiheCtC06U/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

jannatsara thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Why does this Karthik always try his best to hurt his son emotionally aur physically bhi ? How can he forget that his son is a heart patient? If something bad happens to Kairav then kaya kry ga.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSiheCtC06U/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

kairav is a mature boy.he can handle ani situation.. it's karttik's point of view
RMSUPBSNKKQCRMUA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: jannatsara

kairav is a mature boy.he can handle ani situation.. it's karttik's point of view

OMG😲 I did not know that Kairav was 17 years old. Why does he look like a small child 😂? I need an eye exam😒

NLHBW75NDNEJFRFH thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

OMG😲 I did not know that Kairav was 17 years old. Why does he look like a small child 😂? I need an eye exam😒

If Mannu uncle can behave like a child then I’m sure he can behave like and adult

Edited by Moonlight493 - 5 years ago
jannatsara thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TRMB5PGXCJ2JS7GZ

If Mannu uncle can behave like a child then I’m sure can can behave like and adult

best reply 😆😆

mannu uncle irked me.Actually he is jealous as kartik gives attention to sirat...earlier he has problem with naira too...jkg track😋

RMSUPBSNKKQCRMUA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: CXJ276ITERMSAGA4

If Mannu uncle can behave like a child then I’m sure can can behave like and adult

I swear that oldie manish jealous saas ki tarha lagta hai. Even woh Kairav sy bhi jealous hota hai.
RMSUPBSNKKQCRMUA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

what are the writers smoking? First they totally ruined Kairav's character out of the blue and now that small child ko KaiRat ki shadi karwany ky liye use kary gy😡

https://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-60322-a

NLHBW75NDNEJFRFH thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

what are the writers smoking? First they totally ruined Kairav's character out of the blue and now that small child ko KaiRat ki shadi karwany ky liye use kary gy😡

https://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-60322-a

Seriously, ab pani sar se upar gaya these makers are crazy 😡😡

Edited by Moonlight493 - 5 years ago
RMSUPBSNKKQCRMUA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SPUEM4LIKXHZEKVC

Seriously, ab pani sar se upar gaya these makers are crazy 😡😡

I am waiting for the day this show's TRP touches rock bottom😡. This drama needs to be banned as soon as possible. Kairav is a small child. His age ky kids studies karty hain plotting nahi karty hain.
jannatsara thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

now manish gi wil use kairav against kairat 😆😆

https://www.facebook.com/1448472788724130/posts/2989968097907917/

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".