I am good too Anmol...
Mid sept😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I am good too Anmol...
Mid sept😭
Oh😒
But just 1 more month, ho jayega ⭐️
Good luck❤️ Then will be waiting for your game 👀🤩
hi bee congrats
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Oh😒
But just 1 more month, ho jayega ⭐️
Good luck❤️ Then will be waiting for your game 👀🤩
Yes... ek month and then I'll be free
Thanks and that's really sweet of you🤗
Jo bhi ho jab tak Shreya doesn't kick me out I am going to continue spamming😆
why would she kick you out?😲
Tumhi ne toh kaha non-participants aren't allowed to post here!
Maine kab bola aise😡
I said she adds them in sign up ist zabardasti...like she did with me, zeal and kifah🤣
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Maine kab bola aise😡
I said she adds them in sign up ist zabardasti...like she did with me, zeal and kifah🤣
Accha🤣🤣
Koi nahi... she won't add me becoz she knows I have a genuine reason to not join😆
Interested
Please sign me up...
I want to participate too
Please sign me up