Originally posted by: manny136
Of course not lol
But I know you are dying to interact with him secretly like l😉😉
U R?
I am not!
Why would u?
U r soooo cool even without wooziness
He should want to interact with u!
N me!
But we shouldn’t 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: manny136
Of course not lol
But I know you are dying to interact with him secretly like l😉😉
U R?
I am not!
Why would u?
U r soooo cool even without wooziness
He should want to interact with u!
N me!
But we shouldn’t 😳
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
U R?
I am not!
Why would u?
U r soooo cool even without wooziness
He should want to interact with u!
N me!
But we shouldn’t 😳
Opps I wrote I by mistake loll
I'm still on meds lol
But yeah celeb interaction is weird and when I read the summary of those intv or lives omg second hand embarrassment lol
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Sab stalk krte hain humara forum!!
Dekha Hum PIA kitne important hain sab k liya!!
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
U R?
I am not!
Why would u?
U r soooo cool even without wooziness
He should want to interact with u!
N me!
But we shouldn’t 😳
You’re getting very defensive, do you actually want to interact with him? 🤣
So today Alice is in KD mood, reposting pe reposting

Originally posted by: manny136
Opps I wrote I by mistake loll
I'm still on meds lol
But yeah celeb interaction is weird and when I read the summary of those intv or lives omg second hand embarrassment lol
True!
I would be so embarrassed to be seen as some die hard fan!
Eww🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
You’re getting very defensive, do you actually want to interact with him? 🤣
U know exactly how I feel about that
I do not give this prestige and honor to everyone 🤣
