KD ka comment Alice ki pic pe-
Finally @alicekaushikofficial the great has a solo pic to post 😍🔥♥️
🐢❤🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
KD ka comment Alice ki pic pe-
Finally @alicekaushikofficial the great has a solo pic to post 😍🔥♥️
🐢❤🤣

He mocked every one😂😂😂
KD ka comment Alice ki pic pe-
Finally @alicekaushikofficial the great has a solo pic to post 😍🔥♥️
Do you stalk here Kanwar??
Don't know about him but I heard that years ago some actor made an account on If and interacted with fans and some major drama happened lol I can't remember who but it sounded insane lol
Sab stalk krte hain humara forum!!
Dekha Hum PIA kitne important hain sab k liya!!

Originally posted by: manny136
Don't know about him but I heard that years ago some actor made an account on If and interacted with fans and some major drama happened lol I can't remember who but it sounded insane lol
Oooh
Are u Kanwar Manny???🤣
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Sab stalk krte hain humara forum!!
Dekha Hum PIA kitne important hain sab k liya!!
Absolutely true Swasti baby
Of course not lol
But I know you are dying to interact with him secretly 😉😉