Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Just saw Alice's reposts of today's episode. So TT and Insta bachaas loved today's episode and dialogues.

But one thing I liked is almost everyone is saying both Raavi and Shiva were at fault. So can we hope that redemption will be two sided? And not only from Shiva's?

Or Is this also a nice dream, Sara?!

All my hopes are on kds live..he had said both will realise their mistakes..and that's the only saving grace as of now..

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I see I’m not alone in my anger for Raavi tonight. 

I just don’t want them to change Shiva for Raavi, that’d be the end of sucha beautiful character and she doesn’t deserve it. 

@bold: most of us agree with you I'd say 😆

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

I agree 😆

She had this expression after she slapped Shiva today too.. kyun behen? 🤪🤣

the worst was during the khaandar scene 🤣

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

GauRa fans, here I come, going to blame them for the whole fiasco starting from hiding the truth to Raavi and Dhara especially for bringing up ShiVi marriage and literally blackmailing both of them😕

A 29 yr old taking decisions for entire  Somnath, this adbhutness will happen only in PS.

Don’t counter me saying it happened in the OG but you will never blame Dhanam for getting KM married, infact fans cheered on and thanked her for making it happen because such was their love story. I never felt a need to take break from KM but here I think need a break from ShiVi because of the toxicity😕

💯

In the OG, KM were more mature, so it made sense that Dhanam stepped back and did not interfere

Here ShiVi are immature to the core and are in extreme need of guidance and support. 

I get supremely irritated when Dhara just asks Shiva to move on. 😡 Dhara and Gautam both individually had very supportive conversations with Dev and Rishitha- it was not just "learn to behave" or "move on". It was proper advice with possible course of actions for Dev and Rishitha- actual guidance thay reassured them and gave them something to work with.

But with ShiVi it is just

"Woh khara sona hai"

"Mere nazaron se dekh, tu kitna accha hai"

"Lakeer ka fakeer banega kya, aage bad"

"Tum dono ki kahaani mein hamesha bahar wala tha"

How do these conversueven help?  How does reassure an already confused and overwhelmed Shiva or Raavi 😐 What advice are they getting on how to cope with the situation or what they should be doing to improve their situation 😒

I am not going to comment on Raavi, but Shiva has ZERO support or guidance in that house 😡😡😡

Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Me too!!!!❤️❤️ Laila ko bhi uske majnu ka ehsaas dilado!

Yes, yes, yes please❤️

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

galati dono ki to realization and redemption dono ka......agar sirf shiva ne kiya to kisi ka murder ho jana hai mere haathon

and dev is the real culprit and he goes scot free after messing their lives and they pay price and that a..h..e has audacity to give relationship advice to dem.....stfu u spineless jerk........and she forgives him....and holds grudge against shiva.... koi apology nahi.......and he didnt seem guilty yaar

main kuch zyada he rant kar rahi hun aaj.....pls ignore karna

Lol nikaldo, jitni bhadaas nikal no hai. You're not the only one feeling that and you're voicing many of our feelings as raw as we feel.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

OG separation was different from this track.. in the OG both Shiva and Raavi had had a lot of meaningful conversations which led to a solid emotional bond between them. Both had developed strong feelings for each other. The separation was based on a genuine misunderstanding from Shiva's side, and both of them equally missed each other and pined for each other. The relationship in the OG was never as toxic as what it has become here.. Raavi did not consider herself superior to Shiva at all. 

Yahaan pata nahi yeh makers kya leela rachenge 🤪

What made them think toxicity is better than building a bond as beautiful as what you have described?? I don’t know who to blame for this, makers for thinking it will sell or us watching this crap while crying about it. 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I see I’m not alone in my anger for Raavi tonight. 

I just don’t want them to change Shiva for Raavi, that’d be the end of sucha beautiful character and she doesn’t deserve it. 

The only things shiva needs to change is his insecurity..he needs to know his worth..the confidence he once had about himself and doing the right thing standing for the right thing..actually he has changed after he liking raavi..he has to go back to how confident he was abt himself befr that..

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I agree 😆

She had this expression after she slapped Shiva today too.. kyun behen? 🤪🤣

and whats with hyperventilating expressions?????? 

Latest Hyperventilating GIFs | Gfycat