Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSiffXVqdoY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
For once, didi has posted a reel that is LOVE! I don't know if it's a response to yesterday, but keep it coming...
New offscreen video with whole cast except yogi on 😅😅bachpan ka pyar😅😈🤭🤭
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSiffXVqdoY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
For once, didi has posted a reel that is LOVE! I don't know if it's a response to yesterday, but keep it coming...
Apology is below her dignity..she involved the whole cast😆
I have decided to look at things positively moving forward 🤣
I honestly think that the channel and/or PH might have spoken with her... we all knew she was never going to apologize, so let's just enjoy this content. If she keeps this coming, I might actually become her fan... I love this feel so much 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSiffXVqdoY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
For once, didi has posted a reel that is LOVE! I don't know if it's a response to yesterday, but keep it coming...
Look at Ninu and Kaku 🤣🤣
I'm too busy staring at NeilSha 😳
Wow Sai is being given a lot of yellow these days 😅❤💛
I have decided to look at things positively moving forward 🤣
I honestly think that the channel and/or PH might have spoken with her... we all knew she was never going to apologize, so let's just enjoy this content. If she keeps this coming, I might actually become her fan... I love this feel so much 🤣
Exactly! As it is, noone felt like boycotting because of those two in front, next to Didi😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSiffXVqdoY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
For once, didi has posted a reel that is LOVE! I don't know if it's a response to yesterday, but keep it coming...
Yar I can understand your emotions but why to bring her reel we are giving views to it. And once she get view she is doing tandav on our head by saying anything to fan's. I never be her fan yar she is too much arrogant. I can avoid or not much neglat her all offscreen drama or her reels till now I don't even affect by her antics. I had feeling she is actress and to be in limelight they have to do things she is doing as there job her own benefits and it is good for her.
But can't tolerate her arrogance. Seriously she is too much arrogant in that interview as well in one of her live when one crew member come to call her she was too much arrogant with him too. From that day I don't have any type of sympathy or interest in her doing. Whenever I saw her I feel she is spoiled 39 years kid.