Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
I just love the fact he always defends his team no matter what .. and now we can rest for sometime until we get another dose of rumor 🤣
I’m happy about the way he’s defending his team
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: SruthySudeep
I just love the fact he always defends his team no matter what .. and now we can rest for sometime until we get another dose of rumor 🤣
I’m happy about the way he’s defending his team
🤗 we will be family forever🤗Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
ya u and jaya both were calming me
i dont want to lose the family here
sab chale jaate 🤗
yup so true twinne sikku can't see her upset if he reads her theories will immediately hire her..🤣Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
He can't see shailu upset she is his future writer who will write all those dhamakedar theories 🤣
haaa but dhal ka recipe bhi abi change kiya and this message is to get the trust of fans.
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yup so true twinne sikku can't see her upset if he reads her theories will immediately hire her..🤣
chal hatt ..tadka dal se door hu mai mujhe matar paneer pasand hai 😃
u are having happy tears na 🤗🤗
wow mujae bhi Panner recipe pasand hay 😃😆Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
chal hatt ..tadka dal se door hu mai mujhe matar paneer pasand hai 😃