He is droolworthy !!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He is droolworthy !!
I am hopeful
Aree I am talking about the height difference.
🤣🤣
He looked shorter today..I am not liking it yaar..I miss the early marriage looks and height difference😭
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
He looked shorter today..I am not liking it yaar..I miss the early marriage looks and height difference😭
🤣🤣
PH is too gareeb to buy new heel wala shoes. You will have to do something. 🤣🤣
.kya karun yaar ..aaj Sai looked taller than Virat..can't they see it.?Originally posted by: Sera-high123
🤣🤣
PH is too gareeb to buy new heel wala shoes. You will have to do something. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
.kya karun yaar ..aaj Sai looked taller than Virat..can't they see it.?
@Bold: Still keeping these expectations from the team?? 🤣🤣
You know me is 5'7.. toh thoda lamba chahta mereko😆
I am 5' 4 mereko bhi lamba mangta hai 🤣🤣
5'11 or more 😆😆