Yep dude even I had the same reaction I actually said Like seriously mumma 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yep dude even I had the same reaction I actually said Like seriously mumma 🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Kuch bhi!!!😲
This child is sooooo cute yaar... U know she is from Japan I guess and is in almost every advertise of there.
She is babu in real sense 🤣
Maybe Pooja finds this one cute. 🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSY0KAilkPu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Maybe Pooja finds this one cute. 🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSY0KAilkPu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
wow Tanu... finally you have posted a photo of the cutest child on this planet 🤣
wow Tanu... finally you have posted a photo of the cutest child on this planet 🤣
Mujhe laga hi tha you will find her cute. 🤣🤣
wow Tanu... finally you have posted a photo of the cutest child on this planet 🤣
How do you find ways to do pooja Bezatti yaar 😂🤣
you know me too well 

she has no instagram scenes left to send so now she is doing this 

I can still send you new scenes. 😆😆
I have pooja . Shall i sent .🙃
But tell me pooja why u dont like the kid. He is super cute