Looking forward to it
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Looking forward to it
Theek hai is song?😆
Just started and it'll be comedy one so would take Time 🤣
Very famous in bhojpuri 🤣
Seems like you are enjoying too much 😆
Not one, I chose many🤣
Got this after ages🤣
Only 5 posts can be posted in time span of 3 minutes.
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Not one, I chose many🤣
Got this after ages🤣
Only 5 posts can be posted in time span of 3 minutes.
But the answer is one only 🤣
It's fine. I'm yet to read your other update anyway😆
Ok ok .. I know
I won't even listen Telugu songs much so Bhojpuri is so far away🤣