Yes, I think the best part of ITV is when they are building the relationship to falling in love and then confession. After that it seems like the CVs do not know how to put it forward.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes, I think the best part of ITV is when they are building the relationship to falling in love and then confession. After that it seems like the CVs do not know how to put it forward.
I watch the ones with max 24 epis in case of modern dramas but costume ones I like any number of episodes given the story is good. My fav is offcourse The Untamed.....Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Man! You're watching Chinese show?
Okay don't get me wrong. I just don't understand how people stand watching Chinese modern show cause it's too long and always so complicated and there's no real plot. Plus, the actors acting are so stiff and emotionless. Anyways, just happy to get another asian shows lovers here. Nice to meet you!
Korean I watch too but mostly the costume dramas and Japanese modern drama I like the most
Glad to meet you Noumi🤗
And no I don't mind you saying this at all.😛
.thats also soul❤️sisters🤗❤️Originally posted by: S7VRWTTBEE75YKIY
🤗 sisters
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Yes, I think the best part of ITV is when they are building the relationship to falling in love and then confession. After that it seems like the CVs do not know how to put it forward.
yaa..exactly...its with all itv shows😵
Originally posted by: Z64VVVFF5MM2T5IN
Filhaal I was only following MHRW since Feb....but I have a bucket of series to watch...mainly Chinese ....Xiao Zhan's Oath to Love is the first in it
thats y now i m catching up with all K shows, which was released from Feb🤣, which i missed cause of this Mehndi🤣
Back to Asian love☺️❤️.........🤣🤣
bhatak gaye the hum🤣
thats y now i m catching up with all K shows, which was released from Feb🤣, which i missed cause of this Mehndi🤣
Back to Asian love☺️❤️.........🤣🤣
bhatak gaye the hum🤣
Oh you're also an Asian shows fan. Which show are you on these days?
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
Oh you're also an Asian shows fan. Which show are you on these days?
now a days only wth K dramas🤣..earlier, Thai🤣, chinese🤣Japanese🤣..only these😆
now a days only wth K dramas🤣..earlier, Thai🤣, chinese🤣Japanese🤣..only these😆
I'm not really into K dramas but I really like hospital playlist they are currently showing on Netflix. I think that's the only K drama I am watching. I mean I've watched a couple earlier like Crash Landing on You etc, but rarely do I watch K drama 🤣
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball
I'm not really into K dramas but I really like hospital playlist they are currently showing on Netflix. I think that's the only K drama I am watching. I mean I've watched a couple earlier like Crash Landing on You etc, but rarely do I watch K drama 🤣
didnt watch hospital playlist..but loved crash landing on u❤️
It was one of my favourite too. Also loved the fact that none of the lead leave their country for the other.