Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Yup I have been noticing it.. That also takes away the IPS kinda persona..They are always standing straight!
He is no longer IPS….bechara is devdas now 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Yup I have been noticing it.. That also takes away the IPS kinda persona..They are always standing straight!
He is no longer IPS….bechara is devdas now 😭
I hope we get to see him in better shots soon..I also think its the hair cut..He could just get the side burns reduces, rest all would need minimum cut!
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
I hope we get to see him in better shots soon..I also think its the hair cut..He could just get the side burns reduces, rest all would need minimum cut!
I've been mourning the loss of his sexy sideburns (see GC time) 😭
And you are rubbing salt on my wound....🥺
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
I've been mourning the loss of his sexy sideburns (see GC time) 😭
And you are rubbing salt on my wound....🥺
Me too yaar...those were so damn hot..and in his police getup it looked hotter !! Pata nahi kya kara k rakha hai abhi isne!
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Me too yaar...those were so damn hot..and in his police getup it looked hotter !! Pata nahi kya kara k rakha hai abhi isne!
Those sideburns....the uniform...the stubble☺️😳
Messing around with his look too much...
His hair is long where it should be shorter and short where it shouldn't....
But thankfully, he has arleast got rid of that awful 'hero' wala hairstyle which he had for a long time....the one without the side parting ....that was awful...
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Those sideburns....the uniform...the stubble☺️😳
Messing around with his look too much...
His hair is long where it should be shorter and short where it shouldn't....
But thankfully, he has arleast got rid of that awful 'hero' wala hairstyle which he had for a long time....the one without the side parting ....that was awful...
Yeah ..hopefully I'm a month he gets it better.. I think he also got some face fat..uske wajah se chiselled wala look is a bit gone..
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Those sideburns....the uniform...the stubble☺️😳
Messing around with his look too much...
His hair is long where it should be shorter and short where it shouldn't....
But thankfully, he has arleast got rid of that awful 'hero' wala hairstyle which he had for a long time....the one without the side parting ....that was awful...
Ye wala Virat
https://twitter.com/hellothisisyami/status/1426231519710830592?s=20
Wedding reception wala Virat is my favorite