Not getting anything 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Not getting anything 😭
But what will do
I'm lazy to think anything
Tried something..
Seems to be introvert but it's not true.
Flowers have the beauty played by colors,
Like this person known to be playing with colors..
Not a new name as it shines..
But still used less than it could be ..
Guess the name ??
All gone
Will anyone come 🤔
No another punishment is decided you can't play safe game 😈
BTW you have agreed to give an OS by next month don't forget that 🤪
When I told.... 🤔😅
I took 🤕
Tried something..
Seems to be introvert but it's not true.
Flowers have the beauty played by colors,
Like this person known to be playing with colors..
Not a new name as it shines..
But still used less than it could be ..
Guess the name ??
For some weird reason, I think it's my name🤣
I came and guessed the answer.
You come and tell if it's right😈