Jaanu go back to sleep....didn't you literally go not even a few hours ago to sleep??
I have a research meeting in twenty minutes otherwise I would have tried 😆
It’s okay I’m young - I don’t need that much sleep
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jaanu go back to sleep....didn't you literally go not even a few hours ago to sleep??
I have a research meeting in twenty minutes otherwise I would have tried 😆
It’s okay I’m young - I don’t need that much sleep
https://www.instagram.com/p/CShJoQhC7EF/?utm_medium=copy_link
Alice is on a roll today 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
good morning good morning 🤗
timetable please note shortening hours of my sleep 😭
Good morning Ashu🤗
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CShJoQhC7EF/?utm_medium=copy_link
Alice is on a roll today 🤣🤣
I smell another post/story staking her claim coming up soon 🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I have a research meeting in twenty minutes otherwise I would have tried 😆
It’s okay I’m young - I don’t need that much sleep
Trust me don't say that... It'll come back to bite you in the a** 😂😂😂 have fun 🤔 at your meeting??
Ps: how did the exam thing go? Done it yet?
Good aur roye and Laila don’t be shy - cry some too 🤣