Originally posted by: MessyMind
Ohhhh!!!! I made a guess about him to be Snappy🤣
I only remember Snappy from Riddles😈
You only made him snappy so I thought you might remember 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Ohhhh!!!! I made a guess about him to be Snappy🤣
I only remember Snappy from Riddles😈
You only made him snappy so I thought you might remember 🤔
Shivi sister please update love letter story
Okay but not so lengthy please🙈
Shivi sister please update love letter story
No plot yet dear .. if possible then will update revenge of an army man .. others are not possible.. sorry you have wait ..😕
Manasa sister please update bepanah 😒
But you said he's not so I forgot about him🤣
Can't say 🤷🏻♀️
Shivi sister please update love letter story
Hey Jenolin🤗
Yes Shivi sister please update🤪
Ok no problem update revenge of an army man
I didn't cleared it yet he maybe 🤷🏻♀️