Where you went ?
🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️ I was typing confused soul and searching for it to tag you
I'm still on your old username 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Where you went ?
🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️ I was typing confused soul and searching for it to tag you
I'm still on your old username 😆
You left me alone here ..


I'm ghosting around all over my social media🤣
Is anyone planning to come ? 🤔
They won't come until they get a punishment😈
Where you went ?
🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️ I was typing confused soul and searching for it to tag you
I'm still on your old username 😆
I'm here🤪
Even I get confused to see this new UN in my posts😆
Nautanki😆
Now you disappeared it seems😆
Yeah that's us 🤣
Are you on hunt for your crying gifs🤣