I just made a comment in the EDT saying Juliet or Laila will be in the balcony and Romeo or Majnu will be waiting down, but here it is Ulta😆
😆
I think both are on the balcony
no??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just made a comment in the EDT saying Juliet or Laila will be in the balcony and Romeo or Majnu will be waiting down, but here it is Ulta😆
😆
I think both are on the balcony
no??
So Alice shot this from her side of the balcony😆
Balcony angsty romance it is lol
So they weren't at the location shoot in the green jungle cliff area lol
Originally posted by: manny136
Balcony angsty romance it is lol
So they weren't at the location shoot in the green jungle cliff area lol
Looks like its only Dev, Rishita and Krish is tagging along with them🤣
I found the song
I just posted in the EDT, Alice is thoroughly enjoying shooting for this separation track and it’s raining stories from her at the expense of Majnu Shiva😆
They have changed Alice 's wardrobe
These are solid coloured and simpler outfits , maybe to match the seperation gloom 😆
I just posted in the EDT, Alice is thoroughly enjoying shooting for this separation track and it’s raining stories from her at the expense of Majnu Shiva😆
Alicee is happy that raavi stood up for herself.she is a feminist, what I believe from her posts.in today's interview also she was strongly defending raavi.so she is enjoying shiva's plight.🤭🤭
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.
They have changed Alice 's wardrobe
These are solid coloured and simpler outfits , maybe to match the seperation gloom 😆
Hann.
They are keeping her look simple, I am loving it ❤️