You noticed now 😆
Physics has blasted my mind so came here to blast all your minds but none is here 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You noticed now 😆
Physics has blasted my mind so came here to blast all your minds but none is here 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
You noticed now 😆
Physics has blasted my mind so came here to blast all your minds but none is here 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
I did notice but thought you'd be poof after just one post😆
Oh then I'm here
Let's blast the thread🤪
Originally posted by: MessyMind
I did notice but thought you'd be poof after just one post😆
Oh then I'm here
Let's blast the thread🤪
Wrong timing I'm going to sleep now 🤣
Having little headache otherwise might have skipped the sleep 😒
You can continue if you want to I would reply in evening or come in evening I'll be here 😉
Wrong timing I'm going to sleep now 🤣
Having little headache otherwise might have skipped the sleep 😒
You can continue if you want to I would reply in evening or come in evening I'll be here 😉
Ok, sleep well. Just tag me here when you come😆
I'm just lazy to get deck up and go out🤣
I'm still roaming around here🤣
I'm dead now ⚰️
Is anyone planning to come ? 🤔