It sank like the titanic at the box office.
It sank like the titanic at the box office.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
which cult is still watching this movie?
I think you need more than 1 people for a cult. And Gowarikar himself doesn’t count.
We have 3-4 HR fans here. It could be a cult classic for them... I'm sure people associated with the movie want to forget about it...
Originally posted by: TheMinion
We have 3-4 HR fans here. It could be a cult classic for them... I'm sure people associated with the movie want to forget about it...
Yeah I only managed to watch 10 minutes of this film.
That movie was garbage 😆
Do every flop movie become cult classic 🤔
Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan
which cult is still watching this movie?
History lovers mostly.🤣
Mohenjo-Daro could have been the Bahubali of Bollywood. I think Bahubali
actually raised the bar so high the average Mohenjo-Daro become the abominable Mohenjo-Daro.
Five years too short for this classic to cultivate. In fact, even fifty years is not enough for this. End of times will arrive sooner.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5sgIqzlPXc
https://youtu.be/Lrkdg5JVG8M?si=qrxfXlQ1fs6nRKTK https://youtu.be/sIJwQiLtW5g?si=MgPksRCq4HzE6urw Release date :8th Sept 2000
https://youtu.be/H8AAs6APJkw?si=P5i7q4BAbV-rfOOX Release date : 6th September 2002
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhFzxgAKpn/?img_index=2 igsh=aTV5dmllbXozOWd0
Celebrating 38 years of Salman Khan https://x.com/SKFilmsOfficial/status/2092484685599478237?s=20
4