Originally posted by: MessyMind
Arii🤗
Is your cousin's wedding over?
Even I have 4 of my cousins wedding lined up this month😳
Yes over know i am in home
Enjoy weddings 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Arii🤗
Is your cousin's wedding over?
Even I have 4 of my cousins wedding lined up this month😳
Yes over know i am in home
Enjoy weddings 🤣

Me : wake up everyone 🤡
Manasa di : it's too early 😈
** Pulls me inside **
Good morning all...
Enjoy? I really want to skip attending🤣
Me : wake up everyone 🤡
Manasa di : it's too early 😈
** Pulls me inside **
I would rather throw you out of the room and continue my sleep without having any disturbance🤪
Originally posted by: MessyMind
I would rather throw you out of the room and continue my sleep without having any disturbance🤪

Good afternoon all...
Wow you came out from your ghosting mode today🤣