on a slightly happier note.. I'm done w the 3rd chapter 🤪
should I upload? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
on a slightly happier note.. I'm done w the 3rd chapter 🤪
should I upload? 🤣
Okay , raavi leaves the house and maa taunts her . Krish tries to stop her . All try to convince maa to let her stay but she leaves
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
on a slightly happier note.. I'm done w the 3rd chapter 🤪
should I upload? 🤣
Yes but cheeni ki bori chali jayegi na iss chapter mein? 🥺🤧
ahaha, you've to read to find out 🤣
she's not all bad tho 🥺
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
on a slightly happier note.. I'm done w the 3rd chapter 🤪
should I upload? 🤣
Why the question! Duhhh yesssss 😁😂
there you go:
Awww❤️
So what's going on?
How have you been?🤗