Originally posted by: simply.meghana
no no I need to make it first 🤣 I will share it tomorrow and you will then see my terrible sense of humor 🤣
Ok I'm waiting🤣
And btw I'll already laughing at it without even knowing what it is about🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
no no I need to make it first 🤣 I will share it tomorrow and you will then see my terrible sense of humor 🤣
Ok I'm waiting🤣
And btw I'll already laughing at it without even knowing what it is about🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ok I'm waiting🤣
And btw I'll already laughing at it without even knowing what it is about🤣
🤣🤣 My mom is asking me what I’m smiling about but she wouldn’t get it
I will post it here later
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
🤣🤣 My mom is asking me what I’m smiling about but she wouldn’t get it
I will post it here later
I just hope my mom doesn't catch me smiling like an idiot while staring at my phone🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I just hope my mom doesn't catch me smiling like an idiot while staring at my phone🤣🤣
I found a way to do it on my phone 🤣 prepare to disappoint your mom even more
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I found a way to do it on my phone 🤣 prepare to disappoint your mom even more
Aunty must be like: What has gotten into my daughter today
🤣🤣🤣

Now I seriously think we neend a meme thread 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Plz I will contribute
Will make it today along with the games thread 🤣
🤣🤣 I will inaugurate it with this meme🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k