mai RAGHAV nhi hun🤣🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mai RAGHAV nhi hun🤣🤪
i will tell u more... i m more into classics
Aaj ka epi dekha koi?
how r u celebrating it🤔🤪
Maine toh Shareef bachhi hi bani hui thi. 69 controversy me unnecesary phansa diya 😭
Toh I am taking it on positive note and celebrating Vera's favorite number 🥳
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Aaj ka epi dekha koi?
No dear. I watch on TV only, no HS for me 😆
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
how r u celebrating it🤔🤪
By dedicating page 69 to Vera 🤣
Maine toh Shareef bachhi hi bani hui thi. 69 controversy me unnecesary phansa diya 😭
Toh I am taking it on positive note and celebrating Vera's favorite number 🥳
Kitni shareef bacchi hain Shri😆
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
i will tell u more... i m more into classics
Okay
Classics I read mostly of Jane Austin
Uske aage nhi pada kisika