https://www.instagram.com/p/CSGQG9KjaKe/?utm_medium=copy_link
Akshay commented ❤️..
That is so sweet of him..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSGQG9KjaKe/?utm_medium=copy_link
Akshay commented ❤️..
That is so sweet of him..
Originally posted by: anshika5103
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSGQG9KjaKe/?utm_medium=copy_link
Akshay commented ❤️..
That is so sweet of him..
He probs wants one made of him and divya 😂😂😂😂😂
Yep ... I too feel that .
divya is 🥰GORGEOUS🥰
like, I can't- 🥺❤️
Kal ke epi ke liye aisa dhak dhak ho rahela na😟😟🤪
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
Kal ke epi ke liye aisa dhak dhak ho rahela na😟😟🤪
Kab ayega kal ka episode!! 🥺❤
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
Kal ke epi ke liye aisa dhak dhak ho rahela na😟😟🤪

My bacchas, wru?
I am in a sappy mood today 😒 Take some YKB hugs 🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
My bacchas, wru?
I am in a sappy mood today 😒 Take some YKB hugs 🤗🤗🤗
Saare bacche sogye!! 🤪

YKB hugs 🤗🤗❤️