https://twitter.com/salkat_2716/status/1424414596375322627
SaiRat's honeymoon could have been like this, if it was not doomed by Vankar's copy paste ishq.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/salkat_2716/status/1424414596375322627
SaiRat's honeymoon could have been like this, if it was not doomed by Vankar's copy paste ishq.
I don't think so. I so don't want another drama from her as a victim. Though I feel really bad for our fandom. We trend, keep the team, Neilsha on top and we get to hear this from her with full support from the team. The fawning over and indulgence doesn't stop.
Originally posted by: scarlett22
I don't think so. I so don't want another drama from her as a victim. Though I feel really bad for our fandom. We trend, keep the team, Neilsha on top and we get to hear this from her with full support from the team. The fawning over and indulgence doesn't stop.
The way she spoke if it was any other actor big or small they would have come out and apologized along with the relevant people since they are who they are because if fans. Here she keeps getting worst day by day and no one from pH or star asked her to apologize for her rude remarks that too in a live interview. What does she have on these people I will never understand 🙄
Originally posted by: Devikadish
https://twitter.com/salkat_2716/status/1424414596375322627
SaiRat's honeymoon could have been like this, if it was not doomed by Vankar's copy paste ishq.
Yaar it was nice.
The way she spoke if it was any other actor big or small they would have come out and apologized along with the relevant people since they are who they are because if fans. Here she keeps getting worst day by day and no one from pH or star asked her to apologize for her rude remarks that too in a live interview. What does she have on these people I will never understand 🙄
What to say. No words. 🙄😔. And if u see sairat in the insta live they were totally opposite. They kept thanking fans and keep telling that it us because of u guys we r no 2..
Originally posted by: Devikadish
https://twitter.com/salkat_2716/status/1424414596375322627
SaiRat's honeymoon could have been like this, if it was not doomed by Vankar's copy paste ishq.
Broken dreams 🤣😭
Originally posted by: Devikadish
https://twitter.com/salkat_2716/status/1424414596375322627
SaiRat's honeymoon could have been like this, if it was not doomed by Vankar's copy paste ishq.
But ek bhi successful kiss attempt nahi🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
https://twitter.com/salkat_2716/status/1424414596375322627
SaiRat's honeymoon could have been like this, if it was not doomed by Vankar's copy paste ishq.
What is the procedure to save this 😳
Waah, but accha lagta hai when I know I am not the only one cribbing for romaaassshhhhh🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
https://twitter.com/salkat_2716/status/1424414596375322627
SaiRat's honeymoon could have been like this, if it was not doomed by Vankar's copy paste ishq.
I am just laughing looking at this VM. The maker didn't have lots of material to work with 🤣🤣.
So, had to use the promo and Holi scene. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am just laughing looking at this VM. The maker didn't have lots of material to work with 🤣🤣.
So, had to use the promo and Holi scene. 🤣🤣
HAHAHAHHA
Tanu I am actually laughing like a crazy person right now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is toooo funny