Only one..IPK , but then you did not find it that great..We discussed..So lets not discuss again!!🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Only one..IPK , but then you did not find it that great..We discussed..So lets not discuss again!!🤣
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Hrithik Roshan Babes! Raman Kumar Bhalla copied Srk and this one copies HR!
Oh really I need to watch them closely. I didn't realise that raman copies srk, I watched the show and didn't realise 🤣
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Only one..IPK , but then you did not find it that great..We discussed..So lets not discuss again!!🤣
IPKKND u talking abt?
Hey girls just saw the promo of bade achte lagati hai. What will venku do now. 🤣. They have not yet released the time. Ghum has to buckle up now. Competition is getting harder.
I have 50 50 feeling🤣
Sony is bad at marketing Bechaare, but their concept are actually good and logical.
I used to love Patiala babes and mere dad ki dulhan😆
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I have 50 50 feeling🤣
Sony is bad at marketing Bechaare, but their concept are actually good and logical.
I used to love Patiala babes and mere dad ki dulhan😆
Oh u watched those. We too i watched both these serials. They were pretty good na.
Oh u watched those. We too i watched both these serials. They were pretty good na.
Haina, especially patiala babes. I never got attached to it like ghum ganja, but what a true and inspirational story 😳
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Haina, especially patiala babes. I never got attached to it like ghum ganja, but what a true and inspirational story 😳
Yeah I told really liked it. And even the other one was good. Sony has pretty good shows which have good stories but the problem is they don't get trp.
Yeah I told really liked it. And even the other one was good. Sony has pretty good shows which have good stories but the problem is they don't get trp.
But good shows ko trp kyu nahi milti😢
Wohi toh. Patna nahi. I think people like mirch masala na.
But accha lagta hai srsly...har baat par 10 rebirths, 12 weddings, 45 kidnappings🤣