pixu please write up a small scene anything please 😭 a few lines I want to readdddd
I'll continue too but kuch toh kar 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
pixu please write up a small scene anything please 😭 a few lines I want to readdddd
I'll continue too but kuch toh kar 🤣
post separation i wonder what their dynamics will be like. Maybe shiva will keep harping on about no mel and avoid my poor raavi entirely 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
pixu please write up a small scene anything please 😭 a few lines I want to readdddd
I'll continue too but kuch toh kar 🤣
A lott of ideass come to my mindd about how this mu will be solved and gets all mixed upp.🥺
I have no idea yeh log show mai kaise handle karenge🤕🤕.
I want the mu to end, but I dont want a confession yet 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
A lott of ideass come to my mindd about how this mu will be solved and gets all mixed upp.🥺
I have no idea yeh log show mai kaise handle karenge🤕🤕.
I want the mu to end, but I dont want a confession yet 🤣🤣
Sameee. Its too soon for a confession
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
A lott of ideass come to my mindd about how this mu will be solved and gets all mixed upp.🥺
I have no idea yeh log show mai kaise handle karenge🤕🤕.
I want the mu to end, but I dont want a confession yet 🤣🤣
Haa MU ko end kro!! Phir cute cute scenes dkhao, dono k beech mein understanding dikhao, phir unka apna apna realization dikhao phir confession! 🐢❤
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
A lott of ideass come to my mindd about how this mu will be solved and gets all mixed upp.🥺
I have no idea yeh log show mai kaise handle karenge🤕🤕.
I want the mu to end, but I dont want a confession yet 🤣🤣
okay thank you for explanation but no of this looked like a scene to me 😳🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
A lott of ideass come to my mindd about how this mu will be solved and gets all mixed upp.🥺
I have no idea yeh log show mai kaise handle karenge🤕🤕.
I want the mu to end, but I dont want a confession yet 🤣🤣
Me toooo. I am Team Slowwwww burn 🐢🐢
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
okay thank you for explanation but no of this looked like a scene to me 😳🤣
I will write something for you aashuu❤️❤️
Not sure how it will turn out to be though 🥺
me three
also many scenes can happen without confession ☺️
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
I will write something for you aashuu❤️❤️
Not sure how it will turn out to be though 🥺
jaan I already know it's going to be amazing