Sorry. Tag not working. Double post.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sorry. Tag not working. Double post.
Glad i entertained you guys😆
Originally posted by: Book-Worm
Please make vm of Malini massaging Adi's head scene with vaali bgm. It will be epic 🤣
Please give link to Apudip.
I'm not Malini🤣
I know yaar. But U should watch that scene and imagine malini in Ajith's place 🤣
Im sure u will enjoy. These days malini giving me vaali ajith vibes.
Ajith massaging simran's head.
Oh no😆
This one is telugu btw
Did u watch it 🤣
Omg . U posted it here 🤣🤣
Its Vaali. Ajith in double role. And one of twin is in love with bros wife😆
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
Its Vaali. Ajith in double role. And one of twin is in love with bros wife😆
Are u tamilian Snow??
I am a Malayalee. I can understand Tamil. I watch Tamil films and my SIL is a tamilian