OOOOOOHHHHH ACCHAAAAAA ABH SAMJHI 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
OOOOOOHHHHH ACCHAAAAAA ABH SAMJHI 🤣
Bulb took some time to light 🤣
Side note I love Sonali Bendre. She’s actually gorgeous and such a fighter
Presenting to you BALH 2
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSdzUbpJPwY/?utm_medium=copy_link
Arshi I think the BGM and OST is going to be the same 😆
Presenting to you BALH 2
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSdzUbpJPwY/?utm_medium=copy_link
Arshi I think the BGM and OST is going to be the same 😆
The promo looks okay, but ugh that song 😵 I hate it so much 😭🤣 also why did they still have to be called Ram and Priya? Does that make this a reboot? Are they the same Ram and Priya or are all Rams and Priyas unlucky in love?! 🤣
I'll probably watch this though, at least to begin with....let's face it, there's a dearth of good content on TV, and these two are better actors than most currently on air. Let's see how long Sony keeps this one running...
(also I cannot fathom an allergy to paneer...all that yum food I'd miss out on! 😆)
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
The promo looks okay, but ugh that song 😵 I hate it so much 😭🤣 also why did they still have to be called Ram and Priya? Does that make this a reboot? Are they the same Ram and Priya or are all Rams and Priyas unlucky in love?! 🤣
I'll probably watch this though, at least to begin with....let's face it, there's a dearth of good content on TV, and these two are better actors than most currently on air. Let's see how long Sony keeps this one running...
(also I cannot fathom an allergy to paneer...all that yum food I'd miss out on! 😆)
I agree with these song BUT the singer is different which I’m hoping will be good.
my exact thoughts ram and priya 2.0. So I reckon we will get a pihu 2.0 🤣
As for that paneer allwrgy watch that change to her being mildly lactose intolerant 😆
I agree with these song BUT the singer is different which I’m hoping will be good.
my exact thoughts ram and priya 2.0. So I reckon we will get a pihu 2.0 🤣
As for that paneer allwrgy watch that change to her being mildly lactose intolerant 😆
Yes and if they don't play it as incessantly as they did in S1 I'll be able to tolerate it 🤔😆 and hey, at least it's not a bhagya! 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Yes and if they don't play it as incessantly as they did in S1 I'll be able to tolerate it 🤔😆 and hey, at least it's not a bhagya! 🤣
No electric shocks here 🤣
I love that phrase. Maybe they are pikachu and ash reincarnated in India 😆
Also no wonder BI has taken a backseat…
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSeHiDZLvse/?utm_medium=copy_link