Originally posted by: Editz_island
Just for entertainment purpose
No offence
I heard the meaning of this song is you can hug me wherever you want!!🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Editz_island
Just for entertainment purpose
No offence
I heard the meaning of this song is you can hug me wherever you want!!🤣
Atleast that song give meaning exactly what script needed. But humare show mai🥺 Malini is becoming laughing stock
Originally posted by: Editz_island
Just for entertainment purpose
No offence
Aadi what is this yaar?🤣🤣
U will be gone if any Adini shippers watch this one. Don't post it on other social medias. 😆
I heard the meaning of this song is you can hug me wherever you want!!🤣
Not exactly 😆
I don't know how to translate it
Tamil makale yaarachum mudinja translate panni kudunga😜
Originally posted by: Book-Worm
Aadi what is this yaar?🤣🤣
U will be gone if any Adini shippers watch this one. Don't post it on other social medias. 😆
Sadini shippers still exist?
Vandha varattum paathukalam, ivlo naal adakki vechatha innaikk thaan theerthen🤣
Originally posted by: Editz_island
Not exactly 😆
I don't know how to translate it
Tamil makale yaarachum mudinja translate panni kudunga😜
How can anyone explain this one 🤣🤣
Give Apu original song link. She will understand 🤣
Originally posted by: Book-Worm
How can anyone explain this one 🤣🤣
Give Apu original song link. She will understand 🤣
I watched just now🤣
🤣🤣
My colleague asking me why I'm laughing like mental 😂
Very lusty and sensuous one ,I must say 🤣🤣
Even before open the link I guessed the song😂😂
Editz 👍🏻 Super selection