Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Vaise kitne rounds honge??
Ek hi. Rapid fire wala hai na. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Vaise kitne rounds honge??
Ek hi. Rapid fire wala hai na. 😆
ohh!!! Achhha hai.... Bohot acha hai🤣
yes! Ma'am! I will I m bit too excited to play😉Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Today evening I'll announce the theme and game rules n all. 👍🏼 stay tuned😆
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
yes! Ma'am! I will I m bit too excited to play😉
I wanna share it already but Saturday ka wait karna padega🤣
me too... Sat looks too far away...
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
me too... Sat looks too far away...
Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai, prepare for recruiting sheeps😆
The more the merrier🤗
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Good eves mumma! 🤗
How's you doing? All prepared for my game this Saturday??😳
Idk idk Sat morning is real busy for me this week 😒
Kaash it was evening my time 😒
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Idk idk Sat morning is real busy for me this week 😒
Kaash it was evening my time 😒
Lemme know, I'll send you on Friday evening, doing it for another person as well.
But you'll only get 20 minutes instead of usual 30. And you will not talk about questions or answers to anyone.
Dev-Waheeda pairing is supreme. I remember how latter herself said that her best onscreen chemistry was with DEV. ❤️Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Dev - Waheeda is 🔥!
But he’s great with Nutan too. Please watch Tere ghar ke saamne. ❤️
And Geeta Bali. Jaal 😍
And Madhubala ! Kala Pani 🤩🤩
Your recommendations are on my watch list! 😍🤩
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Dev-Waheeda pairing is supreme. I remember how latter herself said that her best onscreen chemistry was with DEV. ❤️
Your recommendations are on my watch list! 😍🤩
Your dp🤔 I have been meaning to ask you... Is this coz of your Devession phase?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0