Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You handle me, I’ll handle her 🤣
oh honey, you won't be able to handle me even if I came with instructions 🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
oh honey, you won't be able to handle me even if I came with instructions 🤣
I'm there to help her🤣
Hey guys🤗
Kya chal raha hai?
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
oh honey, you won't be able to handle me even if I came with instructions 🤣
Maathi, change of plans. You handle me, we’ll let her bf handle her 🤣
Muahahahahahaa! 3 to 1
I think we can take her!