Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Hain, why😳
Dude, you are getting too accumosted to didi🤣Come out of it🤣
what does didi have anything to do with this? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Hain, why😳
Dude, you are getting too accumosted to didi🤣Come out of it🤣
what does didi have anything to do with this? 🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Hain, why😳
Dude, you are getting too accumosted to didi🤣Come out of it🤣
Wahi kitni cute hai woh choti bachhi ❤️❤️
Pooja ko kya hogaya hai yaar 😆😆
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Wahi kitni cute hai woh choti bachhi ❤️❤️
Pooja ko kya hogaya hai yaar 😆😆
chalo Tanu meri beizzati shuru 🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Wahi kitni cute hai woh choti bachhi ❤️❤️
Pooja ko kya hogaya hai yaar 😆😆
Haina she's super cute❤️...I wish I could keep her with me😂😂❤️
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Haina she's super cute❤️...I wish I could keep her with me😂😂❤️
she will give you nightmares 🤣
Aisa nahi bolte hai itni cute harmless bacchi ko😂❤️
Didi is so cute naaaaa😳🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Wahi kitni cute hai woh choti bachhi ❤️❤️
Pooja ko kya hogaya hai yaar 😆😆
Yeah, I find chubby kids really cute❤️❤️
. This one reminds me of my neice and one of my cousin😳
you are lost in bhabhi ka pyaar 🤣
I don't think so, wait let me check....
Shrithi: Brain, you there?
Shrithi's brain: Kya hai?
Shrithi: should we check Aish's insta as this is mumma ka phone
Shrithi's brain: Aish Rai
Shrithi: Na na, Bubi
Shrithi's brain:..........
Shrithi: Ho ki marr gaye
Shrithi's brain: Paagal ladki, ja jaake States of matter padhle, pending hai
Nahi, I guess I am okay🤣