This happens with me always.....always🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This happens with me always.....always🤣
that is not a gift but a curse 🤣
do you cut your own bangs? 🤣
It's a joint effort by my mum and me🤣 toh the answer is yes🤣
Comeon, waise I hadn't known the roka date at all till 6 months ka reel recently🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Comeon, waise I hadn't known the roka date at all till 6 months ka reel recently🤣
i didn't know people forget when they said I love you until that reel 🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Comeon, waise I hadn't known the roka date at all till 6 months ka reel recently🤣
I just remember it to be something close to Republic Day🤣
Originally posted by: 4KP5NICTQYZ3XZVF
i didn't know people forget when they said I love you until that reel 🤣
When will you remember something... when you've actually done it🤣
I so wanted and still want to forget that day🤣
So basically I didn't even look at the day🤣