Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I must clap for your choice of dialogues... They hit differently with the edits.... 💯
I must clap for your choice of dialogues... They hit differently with the edits.... 💯
But for that I want to give credit to our SAAKK_official page of instagram.😉
IF gang hi admin hai na vha ?
Awesome edit my dr di
The dialogue goes so well with those edits
They are perfect
I loved how u synced them dr di
Ur amazing
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Awesome edit my dr di
The dialogue goes so well with those edits
They are perfect
I loved how u synced them dr di
Ur amazing
Thank you Jennie ❤️
I have updated the thread. Check out
Di’s Anokhi edit is very very pretty
And the look in her face with the caption u have captured the essence
Awesome di
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Di’s Anokhi edit is very very pretty
And the look in her face with the caption u have captured the essence
Awesome di
I really love her in this look. ❤️
Of course that colour suits Deba a lot too dr di
Yes Anokhi is looking very beautiful in the second picture.
Your edits are very beautiful. Your name is Bhavana right?
Aastha... specially in the episodes in the beginning 🔥🔥🔥
Anokhi looks so beautiful in all her attires! ❤️