Vankar and didi can both leave our show... I will happily show them the exit 🤣
🤩 And I will burn firecrackers🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vankar and didi can both leave our show... I will happily show them the exit 🤣
🤩 And I will burn firecrackers🤣
Edited
Was Ayeshas article posted today on forum about her chemistry with Neil. I figured I have no clue how to post the article 🤣🤣
Vankar and didi can both leave our show... I will happily show them the exit 🤣
This is only our dream which can never be true especially Didi 🤣🤣
I agree with the user 🤣🤣. Vaanku should ask Didi to give more such interviews so the show can shut off sooner 😂
I agree with the user 🤣🤣. Vaanku should ask Didi to give more such interviews so the show can shut off sooner 😂
https://twitter.com/naaz_samji/status/1425582769795653637?s=21
Yaar see this. No other actor would get away with what she did.
Vanku should seriously make use of Didi’s input on viewership data and make her the PR of the show…🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Vanku should seriously make use of Didi’s input on viewership data and make her the PR of the show…🤣🤣
Are you rangeela’s spy yaar? 🤣
Point hai. Hum he bekaar main tension le rahe hai TRP drop ka. Who the hell are we to worry about the TRPs?
No.2 pe hai na, bass farak itna hoga ki pehle list ke upar se no.2 the aur aise he chalta raha, toh list ke neeche se no.2 honge. Bass, isse zyada kya he hoga na.