Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I was thinking the same
But I’m sure that honeymoon track will give them better Trp than the Crap that was shown last week
Raghav's ex is in Australia
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I was thinking the same
But I’m sure that honeymoon track will give them better Trp than the Crap that was shown last week
Raghav's ex is in Australia
https://twitter.com/BewdiRao/status/1425635489286017034?s=20
Chichora Raghav🤣
Amma suggests them to go for a honeymoon
Guys I’m telling you without Amma these two crazy people wouldn’t even hold hands 🤣
Amma gave idea of honeymoon plan to Raghav🤣🤣
what was that smoke from his mouth🤣
he looked so cute here, finally boy is smiling after some torture days😒
Honeymoon trip is Amma's idea😆
Palz keeps saying to Raghav , nibbi , nibba wala romance , wat does it mean 😉 😆
It was light day for RaghVi..
And a tough day for mandar 🤣
Pallu's detective genes r 2 steps above ACP Pradhuman😎😎
with just a button, she figured out whole scenario from terrace🤣😎
Sandip surrendering to fans demand😆😆
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4