Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123
They should be selfish like this only . Saari duniya ka theka inn dono ne hi le rakha hain . Let them enjoy na
That's Amma's advice to Raghav to go on honeymoon 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123
They should be selfish like this only . Saari duniya ka theka inn dono ne hi le rakha hain . Let them enjoy na
That's Amma's advice to Raghav to go on honeymoon 😆
Raghav comes to room to tell abt paln change to pallavi..
Pallavi is lost in thoughts.
Raghav is excited and tells good ant Maldives and tells I will show u the best of best in Maldives.. Last time when I visited Maldives I enjoyed Tells her also be ready .
Originally posted by: armaanasya
I guess everyone's happy with raghvi. But they seemed artificial to me today. No depth in their love, just filler scenes. Didn't think raghvi will be filler like for me one day. Not like I watched mandaar🤣skipped his part. So nothing to watch really. Atleast it didn't raise my bp so okay.
Raghav adds depth n palz is superficial
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
Maybe his memory was lost in real 🤔🤔
OR
He was living a dual life but as soon as he got to know about Raghvi marriage his obsession grew more and more.
Today kinda said what if i wasn't here how dare someone else will get Pallavi 🤢
I really don't know yaar what's his funda behind this
He did lose his memory but he remembered everything the night he came back
Which explains why he started the drama, getting Pallavi to come feed him that night and all
He even asked her" tumhe honeymoon ka pehla din yahi pe bitana hai"😆🤣
Oh my 🙈😂 finally at least they're speaking🥳
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Pallavi is innocent she can't see the real face of mandar...
But I know the real face of mandar and I can't take risk over this
He will do something as natak for sure
Amma says I have an idea...
So tat dacoit idea is Amma’s idea r wat 😆
Pallavi gets call from. Kaka and gets to know abt the . Ayi being Hospitalised..
Pallavi shocked episode ends
You're right. It's a one sided affair again. Now we need raghav centric track to bring out pallu love 😆
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4