YAAR my bezzati happened so badly.......I read the Hostar description that says "Sai comforts Virat as he gets injured", got excited, and then BAM! Chota Viru 🤣
How can you let that happen 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
YAAR my bezzati happened so badly.......I read the Hostar description that says "Sai comforts Virat as he gets injured", got excited, and then BAM! Chota Viru 🤣
How can you let that happen 🤣🤣
Samrats dialogues are weird 🤣🤣
Beast Didi Effect😔
Vurat hasn't been able to string two sentences coherently since he met her 🤣
Devdas Chavan's last dialogue: Sai wants me gone from her life, so I will fulfill her wish......but I brought her here so my zimmedari is to take her back to Nagpur safely.
😭
I cannot stop my laughter 🤣🤣 zimmedari is back 🤣
Arre leave my bacha alone he's suffering because of Paapi 🤣
Devdas Chavan's last dialogue: Sai wants me gone from her life, so I will fulfill her wish......but I brought her here so my zimmedari is to take her back to Nagpur safely.
😭
😭 Sunny’s manhoos idea..
It was very hilarious yaar. Mohit was there for a bit and venku also 😂
I forgot about KD's syllabus like a clown........ 😭
He said pyaari cheez 🤣🤣 can you believe that 😂
because of his 2 day lob
sound familiar?? 🤣
Beast Didi Effect😔
Vurat hasn't been able to string two sentences coherently since he met her 🤣
I don't even know what's happening. It's all mishmash and edited so badly 🤣🤣